Child Care Law Solicitors
Child Law Solicitors in Nottingham
Legal issues surrounding children can be particularly challenging and complicated. When they are your children too, the issues can also be incredibly emotional.
With a highly experienced legal team, we can deal with all aspects of your case. Not only do we aim to handle your case in a timely and sensitive manner, but we also aim to provide support and guidance with every step of the way.Call our Child Care Team Email our Child Care Team
Child Care Law Solicitors
Child law issues can be sensitive, stressful and upsetting. Naturally, you will want the matter resolved quickly to cause the least amount of impact on your child.
Whether you are facing action from social services involvement, need advice on resolving arrangements with your ex-partner in relation to your children, or are looking to adopt and want some guidance. All these cases, and more, can be greatly improved with the service of a solicitor that specialises in children matters.
The child care team at Rotheras is committed to working in your interests. All to secure the best outcome for you and your family.
Our Child Care Law services
Child Care Law covers a wide range of legal areas. With a highly skilled and experienced team of child care solicitors, our team can help on all sorts of matters. These include:
- Care Proceedings
- Supervision Orders
- Special Guardianship Orders
- Adoption Advice & Applications
- Child Custody & Arrangements Orders
- Emergency Protection Orders
- Contact with a child in care
- Challenging decisions by Social Services Departments
- Support for when there are concerns for the welfare of a child
- Obtaining injunctions to offer protection from domestic abuse
- Advice and guidance on obtaining legal funding
It does not matter about the circumstances of your case. Our specialist team of solicitors and lawyers will be able to offer you legal advice. Where necessary we can also represent you in negotiating proceedings or court.
Support for all the family
Our dedicated Child Care Law team works closely with our Family Law department. Because of this, we can provide legal support for the entire family.
This is particularly useful if you are going through divorce or separation as our shared expertise offers you the opportunity for specialist guidance.
Why use Rotheras for Child Care Services?
- By working alongside our experienced family law team we can provide additional advice where needed.
- We can advise parents, family members, children and guardians.
- We have a network of five branch offices across Nottingham, all of which offer family and child care services.
- We can communicate with you via whatever method is best for you. Whether that is face to face, by phone or email or through Skype/video call.
- We can offer Legal Aid funding if eligible.
- When you instruct us you will be assigned a qualified, dedicated solicitor to handle your case, who will be supported by the child care team.
- Our team includes members of the Law Society’s Children Law Accreditation Scheme/Children Panel Resolution and the Association of Lawyers for Children.
- There for you at every stage of your case, from the initial meeting to court proceedings.
What can we help you with?
Child Care Team
Ann-Marie Bowman is Partner and Chairwoman of Nottingham based law firm Rotheras. Ann-Marie remains highly committed to her fee-earning work in Family law, dealing with all aspects of children matters.
Sally Hartland is a Family, Matrimonial and Child Law specialist based at our offices in The Lace Market. Sally specialises and regularly represents both parents and grandparents in care proceedings.
Ruth specialises in all aspects of family law and since 2010 she has been an accredited specialist in private law children matters and in domestic abuse where urgent protective remedies are required.
Rebecca Lister is a Solicitor within our Family Department and specialises in children and child care proceedings, regularly representing parents during care proceedings.
Chris specialises in children matters and provides support to Ann-Marie Bowman.
Skyler Broadhead is a Senior Paralegal in Rotheras Solicitors Child Care department and is based at our Lace Market office.
Beccy Rodham is a Senior Paralegal in Rotheras Family Law department and is based at our Lace Market office.
Does my van need an Operator’s Licence?
You usually only need an operator’s licence if you operate goods vehicles or public service vehicles over 3.5t; however, as a result of Brexit, from May 2022 the UK is introducing new regulations meaning that certain vans between 2.5t and 3.5t will require an operators’ licence or they could be operating unlawfully.
Posted on 07/06/2021
We’re Recruiting: Conveyancing Paralegal
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Paralegal to work with our widely respected Residential Conveyancing team. Our Residential Conveyancing department are experts in a wide variety of conveyancing matters and are a major name in the provision of conveyancing services in the East Midlands and nationwide.
Posted on 03/06/2021