Child Care Law
Child Care Solicitors Nottingham
We understand that legal issues surrounding children can be particularly challenging and complicated; our highly experienced team will deal with all aspects of your case in a timely and sensitive manner, providing support and guidance every step of the way.Call our Child Care Team Email our Child Care Team
Child Care Law
Legal issues surrounding children can be sensitive, stressful and upsetting, and naturally you will want the matter resolved quickly to cause the least amount of impact to your child.
Whether you are facing action from social services, need advice on resolving arrangements with your ex-partner in relation to your children or you are looking to adopt and want some guidance, the child care team at Rotheras is committed to working in your interests to secure the best outcome for you and your family.
Why use Rotheras for Child Care Services?
- We work alongside our family law team to provide additional advice where needed.
- Our experienced team can advise on various aspects of child care proceedings.
- We can advise parents, family members, children and guardians.
- We have a network of seven branch offices across Nottingham, all of which offer family and child care services.
- We can communicate with you via whatever method is best for you, whether that’s face to face, by phone or email or through Skype/video call.
- We can offer Legal Aid if eligible.
- When you instruct us you will be assigned a qualified, dedicated solicitor to handle your case, who will be supported by the child care team.
- Our team includes members of Resolution, the Association of Lawyers for Children and the Law Society’s Children Law Accreditation Scheme/Children Panel We will be there for you at every stage of your case, from initial meeting to court proceedings.
What can we help you with?
Ann-Marie Bowman is Partner and Chairwoman of Nottingham based law firm Rotheras. Ann-Marie remains highly committed to her fee-earning work in Family law, dealing with all aspects of children matters.
Sally Hartland is a Family, Matrimonial and Child Law specialist based at our offices in The Lace Market. Sally specialises and regularly represents both parents and grandparents in care proceedings.
Ruth specialises in all aspects of family law and since 2010 she has been an accredited specialist in private law children matters and in domestic abuse where urgent protective remedies are required.
Rebecca Lister is a Solicitor within our Family Department and specialises in children and child care proceedings, regularly representing parents during care proceedings.
Chris specialises in children matters and provides support to Ann-Marie Bowman.
Skyler Broadhead is a Senior Paralegal in Rotheras Solicitors Child Care department and is based at our Lace Market office.
Beccy Rodham is a Paralegal in Rotheras Family Law department and is based at our Lace Market office.