Commercial Lawyers & Contract Solicitors
Having the right commercial agreements and contracts in place is vital to the success of any business. However, navigating the terms of such contracts can often be complex and confusing. We’re always transparent on fees and we get to know your business as if it’s our own. How can we help you?Call our Contracts Team Email our Contracts Team
Contract Solicitors for Commercial Contracts, Partnership Agreements, Terms & Conditions
At Rotheras we advise business of all sizes and sectors on drawing up contracts, and provide straightforward legal advice.
Whether you are a start-up looking to put a contract in place for the first time or a long established business that needs to review its current agreements and terms and conditions, our contract law solicitors can advise you on putting an agreement in place to manage and minimise risks to your business.
Contract Lawyers that can help protect your business
Why use Rotheras for Commercial Agreements and Contracts?
- Our team has considerable experience in advising businesses on their contracts and agreements
- We can also advise on other legal issues affecting your business such as commercial property, corporate law, debt recovery and employment
- We take the time to find out about your business and its objectives to put in place robust contracts that achieve your goals
- We can draw up new contracts or review your existing documents
- We’re not a call centre, or a giant corporate outfit that will see you being passed from pillar to post. You will be assigned a member of our commercial team and they will on-hand to support your business throughout, we want to work with you on a long-term basis
- We thrive on the relationships we build with out clients and we will take the time to get know you and your business
- We’re award winning and top rated in Google, have a look at our Google reviews for your own piece of mind
- We strive to deliver high quality commercial legal services while also providing competitive rates, cost-effective service packages and complete transparency on fees; we will make sure you know what to expect from the outset
What can we help you with?
“We provide clear solutions for your business legal needs”
Jason specialises in all aspects of commercial law including company and business sales and purchases, commercial contracts, company secretarial, partnerships, shareholder rights and much more.
Billy advises businesses on a range of commercial and corporate issues and is happy to assist you with buying or selling businesses, corporate mergers and shareholder agreements
Millie Moreton is a paralegal in Rotheras commercial and dispute resolution departments and is based at our Lace Market office.
Cycling road safety during the second lockdown
The Prime Minister has announced that England are to be in a nationwide four-week lockdown to control the spread of Covid-19, from November 5 to December 2, as cases have spiked in recent weeks. Consequently, people are being told to stay at home, there is a ban on gathering with people you do not live with and the closure of non-essential business.
Posted on 11/17/2020