Commercial Agreements and Contracts
Commercial Contract Lawyers & Solicitors
Having the right commercial contracts and agreements in place is vital to the success of any commercially focused business.
Navigating the terms of contracts can often be complex and confusing. Our specialist commercial contract solicitors can help you write or review detailed agreements to protect you.Call our Contracts Team Email our Contracts Team
Commercial Arrangements and Contracts at Rotheras
At Rotheras we advise businesses of all sizes and sectors on drawing up contracts, and provide straightforward legal advice.
No two commercial contracts are the same. Understanding your business is a vital step in identifying whether it protects your business and your interests.
Your personal commercial solicitor will take the time to find out about your business and objectives. This will then help inform them of any contract recommendations.
Therefore, whether you are a start-up looking to put a contract in place for the first time or a long established business that needs to review its current agreements and terms and conditions, our contract law solicitors can advise you on putting an agreement in place to manage and minimise risks to your business.
Writing New Contracts
Whilst it is possible to write your own contracts, without a thorough understanding of commercial law, you can open your business up to legal risks.
A commercial lawyer will be able to draft a contract that can protect your business legally.
Before drawing up any contracts, your personal contract lawyer will take the time to learn about your business and its objectives. This allows them to build contracts that are unique to your business and its operations.
Reviewing Existing Contracts
If you have existing contracts in place you may want them reviewing. This could be because of changes in your business or in legislation.
Failure to review your existing contracts regularly could result in your business being unprotected. For instance, in terms of litigation, loss of revenue and reputational damage.
Your commercial solicitor will be able to review each line of your existing contracts. From this, they can inform you of any potential changes that need to be implemented.
Type of Contracts that Rotheras can Draft and Review
At Rotheras, we can draft and review a range of commercial contracts. Each with a high level of attention to detail to protect your business.
- Terms and conditions for sale or purchase
- Employment contracts
- Supply contracts
- Computer & IT contracts
- Franchise agreements
- Outsourcing agreements
- Confidentiality agreements
- Joint venture agreements
- Website terms and conditions
- Data protection
- Licences and service agreements
- Copyright and other intellectual property issues
- Public procurement
Limited Liability Partnerships
Partnership agreements and dissolutions
Banking and Security
Banking and finance documents, guarantees and other security documentation.
Why use Rotheras for Commercial Agreements and Contracts?
- Extensive experience in advising businesses on their contracts and agreements
- Take advantage of our other legal services such as commercial property, corporate law, debt recovery and employment
- Unique to your business. We take the time to find out about your business, its objectives and legal issues. That way we can put in place robust contracts that achieve your goals
- In house ability to draw up new contracts or review your existing documents
- We’re not a call centre, or a giant corporate outfit that will see you being passed from pillar to post.
- You will be assigned a member of our commercial team. They will be on-hand to support your business throughout, we want to work with you on a long-term basis
- Highly recommend law firm. We’re award-winning and top-rated in Google. Have a look at our Google reviews for your own peace of mind
- You will always know what to expect from the outset. We strive to deliver high quality commercial legal services while also providing competitive, transparent rates.
Send us a message
“We provide clear solutions for your business legal needs”
What can we help you with?
Billy advises businesses on a range of commercial and corporate issues and is happy to assist you with buying or selling businesses, corporate mergers and shareholder agreements.
Lauren Kilbride is a Trainee Solicitor within Rotheras’ Corporate & Commercial department and is based at the firm’s Lace Market office.
Sandeesh Samra is a Senior Paralegal in our Corporate and Commercial team and is based at our Lace Market office in the heart of Nottingham city centre.
New motoring offence of ‘Causing Serious Injury by Careless Driving’ comes into effect
As of 28 June 2022, a new offence of causing serious injury by careless or inconsiderate driving will apply. If your driving is “below” the expected and results in the “serious injury” of another, then this can be construed as causing serious injury by careless or inconsiderate driving.
Posted on 28/06/2022