Commercial Property Solicitors
Commercial Property Solicitors in Nottingham
There are lots of different options when it comes to expanding your commercial property portfolio. Our commercial property solicitors are on hand to help you with buying, selling or leasing a property.
We can also take care of extending or assigning commercial leases, and acquiring land. Our highly experienced team are here to advise and support you through the process. Whether you are taking your first step into commercial property or have experience within this field.Call our Commercial Property Team Email our Commercial Property Team
Expert Commercial Property Solicitors
At Rotheras, we understand how stressful it can be to acquire a new commercial property. That is why we have an expert team of commercial property solicitors that can provide you with advice and assistance. If you are a landlord we will help to acquire the right tenants for your property.
The team of commercial property solicitors at Rotheras are able to take care of property transactions across the spectrum. From simple acquisitions to more complex real estate transactions.
We have vast experience in a range of commercial industries. This includes manufacturers, retail, service industries, schools & colleges, housebuilders, property investors and more.
Your business is important to us. This is why our team are renowned for providing an efficient and effective solution to your commercial property requirements.
How Can Rotheras Help Your Business
Rotheras offers a range of commercial property services in order to help businesses grow. By investing in legal advice you can rest assured that you will not run into any issues further down the line.
Here are the main services that our experienced team of commercial property solicitors provide:
- Commercial Property Leases. We can negotiate the terms of your lease. This ensures you have the right contract in place for your business requirements. Therefore minimising any disruptions further down the line
- Buying and Selling Commercial Property. We act for commercial landlords and tenants, residential and commercial property developers, and property investors.
- Land Acquisition and Plot Sales. We can help with acquisitions, disposals, planning permission, funding and setting up a management company if required.
- Sale and Purchase of Land. Strategic Land Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Development Finance, Plot sales and Collaboration agreements
- Lease Extensions. We can advise on whether a lease extension is worth doing and negotiate the terms with the leaseholder
- Commercial Property Disputes. We can help with possession proceedings, rent increases, or breach of tenant covenants. We can also assist in serving notices, recovery of possession, rent arrears and much more. We are adept in a wide range of property dispute matters
- Bridging Loans. If you require short term finance within a short timescale
Why Use Rotheras Commercial Property Solicitors?
Our outstanding reputation within the commercial property sector speaks for itself. We have a dedicated, hardworking team of commercial property solicitors who are highly experienced within the field. You will have a dedicated fee earner allocated to your property transaction. This means they will be there for you throughout the entire process.
Another thing that sets us apart from the competition is our transparency when it comes to our fees. This means you will know exactly how much you will need to budget for our specialist services. As a result, you can organise your finances ready for the commercial lease, purchase or lease.
Developing long-term relationships with both our clients and professionals within the commercial property sector is important to us at Rotheras. Working with commercial landlords, developers, business tenants and housing funders nationally we can connect you with the very best, trusted professionals. Allowing us to provide a holistic solution for your commercial property needs.
We are an award-winning firm, and one of the best rated commercial property solicitors in the Midlands. Read through our Google reviews if you are interested in seeing for yourself!
Recent Commercial Property Transactions by Rotheras
- Acted on the lease extensions for 23 apartments in London
- Completed option agreements on land in excess of £1 million
- Completed sale of mixed-use premises commercial premises on the ground floor and HMO above in Nottingham City Centre
- Completed bridging finance in excess of £4m incorporating debentures, option agreements and secured charge
- Acquisition of land for development, including site set up and drafting contracts. Finally, we assisted with the transfer documentation for the plot sales for 6 sections of land
- Negotiating and drafting leases of flats with incorporation of the management company and transferring freehold of the management company
- Acted on pension investment acquisitions
- Acted on the sale of a 12 bed HMO property
- Acted on the purchase of a £1.5 million 9 bed HMO transaction
- Negotiating and completing contract for sale conditional upon planning permission
- Completed Lease Renewals, and negotiated new leases and Licence for Alterations. This was for a planned expansion of popular Greek Restaurant in Nottingham City Centre
- Acted on reversionary leases of 2 well known Indian Restaurants in Nottingham City Centre.
- Acting on behalf of clients for the sale of a large-scale active commercial site for in excess of £5 million. This was for a re-development to create over 300 residential units as City Centre accommodation in Nottingham;
- Acted on the purchase (with commercial financing/bridging) and future leasing of farmland in Staffordshire. This involved the re-development of the land to build a Farm Shop/Café and a number of other retail units. As a result, forming a small shopping village;
- Acted on the purchase and future leasing of a heritage Grade II listed building in central Nottingham. This was turned into a well-known Cantonese restaurant chain. This required full refurbishment works and approval from Local Council in accordance with planning restrictions and conservation constraints
Send us a message
“We’re interested in the way your business operates”
Head of Commercial Property
What can we help you with?
Commercial Property Team
Antony Fyson is a Partner at Rotheras Solicitors and offers clients a wealth of expertise in commercial property, property development and conveyancing matters.
Tom Redgate is a Commercial Property specialist at Nottingham-based law firm Rotheras and is located at our Lace Market office in the heart of Nottingham City Centre.
Fiona Moore is an associate solicitor specialising in commercial property and residential property at Nottingham-based law firm Rotheras Solicitors and is located at our Lace Market office in the heart of Nottingham City Centre.
Luke specialises in all aspects of commercial property including leasing, sales and purchases, and both commercial and residential development work including commercial finance and much more and is based at our Lace Market office in the heart of Nottingham City Centre.
Kirsty Stening is a solicitor in Rotheras’ Commercial Property team and is based at our Lace Market office in the heart of Nottingham city centre.
Talita Fantauzzi is a Paralegal in Rotheras’ Commercial Property department and is based at our Lace Market office in the heart of Nottingham city centre.
Amie Hardy is a paralegal in Rotheras’ Commercial Property department and is based at our Lace Market office.
New motoring offence of ‘Causing Serious Injury by Careless Driving’ comes into effect
As of 28 June 2022, a new offence of causing serious injury by careless or inconsiderate driving will apply. If your driving is “below” the expected and results in the “serious injury” of another, then this can be construed as causing serious injury by careless or inconsiderate driving.
Posted on 28/06/2022