Commercial Property Solicitors Nottingham
Whether you’re looking to buy, sell or lease a business property, extend or assign an existing commercial lease, acquire land to develop or raise finance against your property our commercial property team are equipped to guide you through your property transaction with ease.Call our Commercial Property team Email our Commercial Property team
Commercial Property Solicitors Nottingham
At Rotheras our Commercial Property team provide swift, effective solutions to your commercial property requirements.
Our solicitors act for a wide range of clients from across the Midlands and nationally, including manufacturers, retailers, service industries, schools, colleges, house builders, pension funds, lending institutions, country estates and property investors.
From simple acquisitions through to complex transactions, our dedicated and approachable team have vast experience in all types of Commercial matters.
Nottingham Based Commercial Property Lawyers
We can help your business with:
- Commercial Property Leases: we can negotiate the terms of your lease to ensure you have the right contract in place for your business requirements, minimising any disruptions further down the line
- Buying and Selling Commercial Property: We act for commercial landlords and tenants, residential and commercial property developers, and property investors.
- Land Acquisition and Plot Sales: We can help with acquisitions, disposals, planning permission, funding and setting up a management company if required.
- Sale and Purchase of Land: Strategic Land Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Development Finance, Plot sales and Collaboration agreements
- Lease Extensions: we can advise on whether a lease extension is worth doing and negotiate the terms with the leaseholder
- Commercial Property Disputes: we can help with possession proceedings, rent increases, breach of tenant covenants, serving notices, recovery of possession, rent arrears and much more, we’re adept in a wide range of property dispute matters
- Bridging Loans: if you require short term finance within a short timescale
Why use Rotheras Solicitors Nottingham for Commercial Property?
Our Commercial Property team is compact yet highly experienced in all manner of commercial property transactions. You won’t be passed from pillar to post, you’ll work with a dedicated fee earner throughout your commercial property transaction and they will work closely with you to coordinate any further commercial requirements you may have.
We’re transparent on our fees from the start, so you’ll know what to expect and when to expect it by, along with highly competitive rates and exceptional client care standards.
We have established relationships with professional organisations including developers, housing associations and funders, we can advise on and connect you with trusted professionals to fulfil any other service requirements you may have as part of the wider transaction
We work with commercial landlords, developers, and business tenants in the East Midlands and beyond. We’re based in the heart of the Lace Market in Nottingham City Centre, but we operate a nationwide client base.
We’re looking to develop a long-term relationship with you and your business and we work closely with our commercial and personal teams, to be able to identify and fulfil your legal requirements under one roof, ensuring you have more time to dedicate to your business.
We’re an award-winning firm and one of the best rated solicitors on Google in the Midlands, don’t just take our word for it – read our Google reviews!
Some of our recent Commercial Property Transactions:
- Acted on the lease extensions for 23 apartments in London
- Completed option agreements on land in excess of £1 million
- Completed sale of mixed-use premises commercial premises on the ground floor and HMO above in Nottingham City Centre
- Completed bridging finance in excess of £4m incorporating debentures, option agreements and secured charge
- Acquisition of land for development, with site set up, drafting contracts and transfer documentation for the sale of 6 plots
- Negotiating and drafting leases of flats with incorporation of the management company and transferring freehold of the management company
- Acted on pension investment acquisitions
- Acted on the sale of 12 a bed HMO property
- Acted on the purchase of a £1.5 million 9 bed HMO transaction
- Negotiating and completing contract for sale conditional upon planning permission
- Completed Lease Renewals, as well as negotiating new leases and Licence for Alterations due to planned expansion of popular Greek Restaurant in Nottingham City Centre
- Acted on reversionary leases of 2 well known Indian Restaurants in Nottingham City Centre.
- Acting on behalf of client’s in relation to the sale of a large-scale active commercial site for in excess of £5 million which is to be re-developed to create over 300 residential units for both student and professional use as City Centre accommodation in Nottingham;
- Acted on the purchase (with commercial financing/bridging) and future leasing of farmland in Staffordshire which involved the re-development of the land to build a Farm Shop/Café and a number of other retail units forming a small shopping village;
- Acted on the purchase and future leasing of a heritage Grade II listed building in central Nottingham which was turned into a well-known Cantonese restaurant chain and which required full refurbishment works and approval from Local Council in accordance with planning restrictions and conservation constraints
What can we help you with?
“We’re interested in the way your business operates”
Head of Commercial Property
Antony Fyson is a Partner and heads up the Long Eaton branch Office of Rotheras Solicitors and offers clients a wealth of expertise in Commercial Property and Conveyancing matters.
Tom Redgate is a Commercial Property specialist at Nottingham-based law firm Rotheras and is located at our Lace Market office in the heart of Nottingham City Centre.
Fiona Moore is an associate solicitor specialising in commercial property and residential property at Nottingham-based law firm Rotheras Solicitors and is located at our Lace Market office in the heart of Nottingham City Centre.
Luke specialises in all aspects of commercial and residential property including leasing, sales and purchases, development work, commercial finance and much more and is based at our Lace Market office in the heart of Nottingham City Centre.
Jasmine Jackson is a trainee Solicitor in the Commercial Property department at Rotheras and is based at our Lace Market Office.
Emily Kevan is a residential property and commercial property paralegal at Rotheras. She is based at our Lace Market office in the heart of Nottingham city centre.
Cycling road safety during the second lockdown
The Prime Minister has announced that England are to be in a nationwide four-week lockdown to control the spread of Covid-19, from November 5 to December 2, as cases have spiked in recent weeks. Consequently, people are being told to stay at home, there is a ban on gathering with people you do not live with and the closure of non-essential business.
Posted on 11/17/2020