Skip to main content Skip to footer


We want to give you the best possible service.  However, if at any point you become unhappy or concerned about the service we have provided then you should inform us immediately, so that we can do our best to resolve the problem.  In the first instance please contact the person who is working on your case, or the Head of Department, to discuss your concerns and we will do our best to resolve any issues at this stage.

If you would like to make a complaint, click the following link to download the: Rotheras Client Complaint Form. 

The Solicitors Regulation Authority can help you if you are concerned about our behaviour.  This could be for things like dishonesty, taking or losing your money or treating you unfairly because of your age, a disability or other characteristic.  You can raise your concern with the Solicitors Regulation Authority

What to do if we cannot resolve your complaint

The Legal Ombudsman can help you if you are unable to resolve your complaint with ourselves.  They will look at your complaint independently and it will not affect how we handle your case.  Please see our section on Complaining to the Legal Ombudsman.



Who can complain and time limits