Corporate Services Solicitor
Business & Commercial Solicitors in Nottingham
Navigating corporate law can be difficult. Our team of commercial solicitors provide pragmatic legal advice in all areas of law.
We deliver practical and straight-forward advice that you understand to make the best decisions for your business.Call our Commercial Team Email our Commercial Team
Commercial law legal advice for businesses
The role of a corporate law solicitor is to help support your business through the complexities of the law. Regardless of whether you’re an SME just starting out, or have an established business in multiple locations. We offer cost-effective legal advice in a timely manner to support your development.
We offer strategic solutions tailored to the needs of your business and we work with organisations nationwide from our base in the East Midlands.
It’s important for us that we get to know your business and the markets that you operate in. That’s why we will assign a business solicitor from our law firm to work directly with you. You will be given their personal contact details and they will spend time getting to know everything about your business.
That way, you will always have direct contact with someone who knows your business when you need legal advice.
What Corporate Services do you offer?
Our Corporate Lawyers offer a range of services to help your business. These include:
- Corporate Banking and Finance
- Share Sales and Purchases
- Business Sales and Purchases
- Business Restructuring
- Business Mergers and Acquisitions
Do I need a Corporate Lawyer for my Business?
As your business grows, you may look at expanding. This may be through new real estate, mergers & acquisitions, corporate restructuring or possibly through corporate finance. Potentially you may be looking to buy another business, invest or divest in shares or even sell your business.
Corporate lawyers, such as acquisition solicitors, ensure that due diligence is followed in all these business transactions. They will guide and support you throughout the process. Their advice and guidance help confirm that your business decisions are legal.
What other Commercial Services do you offer?
There are many legal practice areas we are able to offer businesses. These include, but are not limited to:
- Commercial Property
- Dispute Resolution
- Shareholder Agreements
- Intellectual Property
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Employment Law
- Debt Recovery
For a full list of services, contact your personal business solicitor or call us on 0115 910 0200
Why use Rotheras Commercial Lawyers?
- Knowing how your business operates and your aims for it, both now and in the future, is important to us. That’s why your personal business solicitor will take time to meet with you and learn everything there is to learn.
- Clear, practical advice and solutions are what you need. We explain everything in plain English.
- Throughout your case, your personal corporate solicitor will regularly update you on the status.
- Legislation and insights in your industry may change. Your solicitor will keep up to date with them and provide you with the most relevant, timely advice.
- All our fees and timescales are transparent and honest. You won’t be charged for anything that you don’t already know about.
- You will have one experienced case handler from start to finish. They will be assigned to you based on your individual requirements and their expertise in your industry.
- We draw on extensive experience from our wide range of specialists. From corporate and commercial law to employment law and dispute resolution. Rotheras offer a full spectrum of business services that you can draw on for all your legal queries.
- Working with a variety of businesses means our corporate team have a wealth of experience through many sectors. This means we can identify potential risks, problems and opportunities to you early on in the process.
- With an extensive number of industry connections such as independent financial advisors, accountants and insolvency practitioners, you have access to some of the best legal minds in the country.
- Our reviews prove it! We’re an award-winning and top-rated in Google, have a look at our Google reviews for your own peace of mind.
Send us a message
“We strive to make every matter as stress free as possible”
What can we help you with?
Joshua Morley is a Trainee Solicitor currently in the Commercial and Corporate department and is based in the Lace Market office.
Billy advises businesses on a range of commercial and corporate issues and is happy to assist you with buying or selling businesses, corporate mergers and shareholder agreements
Millie Moreton is a paralegal in Rotheras commercial and dispute resolution departments and is based at our Lace Market office.
Lauren Kilbride is a Trainee Solicitor within Rotheras’ Corporate & Commercial department and is based at the firm’s Lace Market office.
Can my employer make me have the Covid Vaccine?
The government has announced that COVID-19 vaccinations are to become mandatory for care home staff. Staff are to be allowed a grace period in which to have the vaccine or face being redeployed away from frontline care or losing their job.
Posted on 20/07/2021
No-fault divorce law coming in April 2022
Seeking to put an end to the ‘blame game’, the long awaited ‘no fault’ divorce legislation was given Royal assent and became an Act of Parliament on 25th June 2020. Despite this it is not expected to be implemented until 6th April 2022.
Posted on 19/07/2021