Corporate & Commercial Solicitors for Business
Our corporate law team provide pragmatic advice to ensure a swift resolution to your business concerns and corporate transactions. Always transparent on fees and we get to know your business as if it’s our own. How can we help you? Email our Business TeamCall our Business Team
Our Business Solicitors provide practical and straight-forward commercial legal advice.
Regardless of whether you’re an SME just starting out or have an established business in multiple locations, we can offer cost-effective legal advice in a timely manner.
We offer strategic solutions tailored to the needs of your business and we work with organisations nationwide. We take the time to get to know your business and the markets that you operate in, relationships are integral to our service offering and we will provide you with a business solicitor that will be your personal contact for the duration.
Do you need a Corporate Lawyer for your Business?
Whether you are looking to buy or sell a business or shares, merge with another company, restructure the existing business or looking for banking and corporate finance advice, we will guide and support you throughout the process, providing expert legal advice at every stage.
Why use Rotheras Commercial Lawyers?
- We take the time to meet with you so that we gain a thorough understanding of your business, how it operates and what your aims are now, and in the future.
- We provide clear, practical advice and solutions as well as regular updates on the progress your case.
- We keep abreast of updates in legislation and insights in your industry so we can provide the most relevant, timely advice.
- We are honest and transparent about fees and timescales involved.
- You will have one experienced case handler from start to finish who will be assigned to you based on your individual requirements.
- We offer a full spectrum of business services, meaning we can draw on the experience of our specialists from various aspects of both corporate and commercial law to provide you with comprehensive advice that addresses all your legal queries.
- Our corporate team have a wealth of experience working with a variety of businesses and as such can identify potential risks, problems and opportunities early on in the process.
- We have a number of industry connections with independent financial advisors, accountants and insolvency practitioners.
- We’re award winning and top rated in Google, have a look at our Google reviews for your own piece of mind
What can we help you with?
Robert Haggis is a Senior Associate in Corporate and Commercial Law at Rotheras and has over 35 years’ experience as a barrister and 20 years’ experience working in-house across international markets.
Jason specialises in all aspects of commercial law including company and business sales and purchases, commercial contracts, company secretarial, partnerships, shareholder rights and much more.
Billy advises businesses on a range of commercial and corporate issues and is happy to assist you with buying or selling businesses, corporate mergers and shareholder agreements
Millie Moreton is a paralegal in Rotheras commercial and dispute resolution departments and is based at our Lace Market office.
Restrictive Covenants: Can an existing restriction be modified?
Restrictive Covenants: Can an existing restriction prohibiting further development be modified by the courts if deemed reasonable?
Posted on 07/08/2020