Employment Solicitors – Employment law advice for your business
Our Employment Lawyer Natalie Abbott has a wide range of experience pf providing employment law advice to businesses across many sectors. Natalie is available to advise on all employment issues, from contracts and policy through to redundancy and the furlough scheme. Call Natalie 0115 964 9370.Email our Employment Lawyer
Employment Law for Employers
Maintaining a good working relationship with your employees is vital for a business to run smoothly and successfully. If employment issues do arise it is important to handle them quickly otherwise they can become time-consuming, costly and difficult to resolve.
Do you require employment law advice because your business has been affected by the global healthcare crisis? We’re here to help, please get in touch with Natalie Abbott on 0115 964 9370 or email email@example.com
The law surrounding employment issues can be confusing and complex, so it is crucial to get advice from someone with considerable experience in employment law to ensure you get the best possible advice.
Why use Rotheras for Employment Law for Employers?
- At Rotheras our Employment Law for employers team have expertise in a variety of employment law matters, and our proactive and pragmatic advice ensures any issues with staff are resolved quickly, efficiently and affordably, reducing the risk to your business.
- We can advise businesses across a variety of industries and sectors.
- Where possible we aim to resolve conflict and reach an agreement without having to go to a tribunal.
- We are experienced in defending claims in the employment tribunals and employment appeal tribunals.
- When you instruct us you will be assigned a dedicated member of our team who will deal with your case from start to finish.
- We can help with drafting company handbooks.
- We can help defend you against unfair dismissal claims.
- We’re award winning and top rated in Google, have a look at our Google reviews for your own piece of mind.
We can help you with:
- Employment contracts, policies and procedures
- Job Retention Scheme (furlough)
- Restrictive covenants and business protection
- Discrimination complaints
- Long-term sickness absence
- Disciplinary grievance procedures
- Restructuring and redundancy
- Employment tribunals
- Dispute resolution
- Settlement agreements
- Working time regulations
Click here to find out more about employment law fees.
Send us a message
Getting staff back to work safely during COVID-19 – free toolkit for employers
With restrictions being eased in some industries to allow staff to return to work, this poses a number of challenges for employers to re-open their businesses with adherence to hygiene and social distancing measures. There will also be further challenges in bringing some staff back who may be reluctant to return due to concerns about their health and safety.
Our practical information toolkit provides an overview of how your business can fulfil it’s legal requirements to get staff back into work and deal with any staff objections. Click here to download our free toolkit and prepare your employees for a safe return to work.
Fatal Accident Claims: Bristol Waterworks explosion
After a recent explosion at the Wessex waterplant premesis in Avonmouth, Bristol caused four fatalities, we look at the support and compensation available to those affected by the loss of a loved one to a fatal accident.
Posted on 12/10/2020
Kent Access Permit: A Quick Guide for Transport Companies
Brexit Customs Procedures: The Kent Access Permit is designed to reduce traffic congestion after the brexit transition period.
Posted on 12/08/2020