Nottingham Family Solicitors
Ensuring your family is looked after in the event of divorce or a relationship breakdown is one of the most important things you can do, and getting expert advice can help with protecting the things that matter most to you. Our experienced family law team are here to help you handle these matters, providing much-needed guidance and support throughout.Call the Family Law Team Email the Family Law Team
Family Law Solicitors
If you are facing a difficult time in your life due to the breakdown of your marriage or a relationship, there can be many issues to consider, from managing and dividing your property to how your children will be provided for and what you can do to protect any assets acquired during the relationship. Not only can these issues feel overwhelming, but they are often challenging to resolve. Contacting an experienced family law solicitor to help you handle these matters can provide much-needed guidance and reassurance.
At Rotheras our family law team cover a broad spectrum of family law. We know that issues surrounding family law can be sensitive and highly emotional so we will put you in contact with a member of our team who is best suited to advise you and work with you to achieve your objectives and find the best outcome for you.
Whether you are getting divorced and need advice on how to handle your finances, are looking for guidance in relation to child arrangements or want to draw up a cohabitation pre-nuptial or post nuptial agreement to protect your assets, our family law team can help you.
Why use Rotheras for Family Law?
- Our experienced team can handle a wide range of family law matters, from drawing up a straightforward cohabitation agreement to advising on how to protect high value assets following a divorce.
- We offer a £180 (including vat)fixed fee initial interview with no obligation.
- We can provide legal aid if eligible.
- We have seven branch offices conveniently located across Nottingham offering family law services.
- We can communicate with you by phone, email, face to face, or Skype/video call.
- We use online court systems and can advise on DIY divorce services.
- You will speak to a qualified family law fee earner from the outset.
- We will be honest and upfront with you about fees and funding options.
- Our team consists of Resolution accredited members and collaborative law specialists.
- We are on the Law Society’s Children Law Panel.
- We can advise on alternative options to court proceedings, including collaborative law, mediation and arbitration.
- We will take the time to get to know you so we can offer a tailored service based on your needs to ensure we achieve the desired outcome.
- We have a network of professional including accountants, independent financial advisors and counsellors we can put you in touch with if you require additional specialist advice.
What can we help you with?
Ann-Marie Bowman is Partner and Chairwoman of Nottingham based law firm Rotheras. Ann-Marie remains highly committed to her fee-earning work in Family law, dealing with all aspects of children matters.
Paul Cobb is Head of the Family department and is a family and matrimonial solicitor, specialising in collaborative law, at Nottingham-based law firm Rotheras Solicitors.
Joanne Millward is a Family Law solicitor with over 20 years’ experience dealing in all areas of Family Law.
Sally Hartland is a Family, Matrimonial and Child Law specialist based at our offices in The Lace Market. Sally specialises and regularly represents both parents and grandparents in care proceedings.
Ruth specialises in all aspects of family law and since 2010 she has been an accredited specialist in private law children matters and in domestic abuse where urgent protective remedies are required.
Emma Adcock is a family and matrimonial specialist based at The lace Market and West Bridgford offices.
Rebecca Lister is a Solicitor within our Family Department and specialises in children and child care proceedings, regularly representing parents during care proceedings.
Chris specialises in children matters and provides support to Ann-Marie Bowman.
Sue Dutton is a Legal Executive in the Family and Childcare department at Rotheras and is based at our Long Eaton office.
Nadine Hardy is a matrimonial & family paralegal at Rotheras, based at our Long Eaton office.
Beccy Rodham is a Paralegal in Rotheras Family Law department and is based at our Lace Market office.
Susan White is a Paralegal in Rotheras Debt Recovery and Family Law department.
Cycling road safety during the second lockdown
The Prime Minister has announced that England are to be in a nationwide four-week lockdown to control the spread of Covid-19, from November 5 to December 2, as cases have spiked in recent weeks. Consequently, people are being told to stay at home, there is a ban on gathering with people you do not live with and the closure of non-essential business.
Posted on 11/17/2020