Food and Drink Law
Food and Drink Lawyers & Solicitors
Food and drink law can quickly become complex. Contract disputes, hygiene laws, supply chain issues can all distribute your food and beverage business.
For specialist commercial advice tailored for the food and drink sector, our team of qualified solicitors and lawyers can help.Call our Food & Drink Team Email our Food & Drink Team
Legal Advice for the Food and Drinks Industry
The food and drinks sector is a large industry with a diverse supply chain. Laws and regulations in this sector often update and evolve.
With regulatory and competition concerns, beverage companies, food businesses, manufacturers, and distributors all need to stay aware of any changes.
What type of business can Rotheras support?
Rotheras Solicitors are able to support businesses through the supply chain:
- Food Manufacturers
- Drink Manufacturers
- Café and Restaurants
Specialist legal advice can be offered on a full range of commercial legal issues you may face.
Start-ups and SME food and drink businesses
Starting up or running an SME food and drink business can be complex. There are many laws and regulations that your business need to follow. Generally, these laws exist to ensure that you provide a product that is safe and hygienic for your customers. Failing to follow them can lead to consequences such as enforcement orders, fines and even brand reputation damage.
At Rotheras, our team works closely with you to help you identify all the necessary legislation you might need to be aware of. We pride ourselves on our client-focused, partnership-based approach.
As your business is unique, we are able to offer legal service packages that are bespoke to you. Our mission is to make legal services cost effective, accessible and clear.
Large businesses, manufacturers and distributors
The larger your businesses, the more complex the legal challenges become. As well as dealing with supply chain issues, you could also be facing employment law issues, property law issues or even intellectual property issues.
At Rotheras we can help you in all these areas plus more. Bespoke legal service packages can be created tailored for your business.
You will also get your very own personal account handler so that you have a direct contact who knows your business.
Food Producers Legal Support
As a food producer, you face unique challenges that are not present in many other sectors. From supply chain and distributor disputes to high levels of legal regulations and commercial pressures.
Sometimes it can get overwhelming and confusing. At Rotheras, we are here to help. We want to make your challenges clear and easy for you to understand so you can concentrate on growing your business.
Bespoke legal service packages can be created tailored to your business needs. This means that you get cost effective legal advice to help support your business.
What legal services can Rotheras help with?
Food and drink businesses, distributors and manufacturers need to focus on a wide range of different legal areas. At Rotheras, our team of specialist food and drink lawyers can provide advice and guidance on the vast wealth of areas. These include:
- Supply Chain Contracts
- Logistics and Distribution Contracts
- Employment Law
- Partnership Agreements
- Franchising Agreements
- Supply Chain Disputes
- Intellectual Property and Brand Protection
- Intellectual Property and Brand Disputes
- Advertising Law
- Real Estate
- Debt Recovery
- Dispute Resolution
- Trade Marks
If there is another area of law that you are concerned about, we still may be able to help. Contact us for a free initial enquiry.
Why choose Rotheras Solicitors?
Rotheras is made of up a team of highly experienced and qualified legal experts of different specialisms. With Rotheras you do not only get expert advice from your personal solicitor but from an entire team of legal specialists.
- Transparent cost estimates from the outset. We believe that legal advice should be accessible to everyone. Because of this, we believe it is important to be transparent about our costs and timings.
- Your very own personal solicitor for your business. Strong legal advice happens because of strong partnerships. Your personal account handler will take the time to learn about your business and be on hand to help you with any issues.
- Experienced team of lawyers and solicitors. Rotheras is a team of expert minds covering many different legal areas. Working together we can help support and advice you in a wealth of different legal questions, queries or issues.
- Dedicated food and drinks industry knowledge. Rotheras have worked with many different food and drinks businesses over the years. From start-ups to large distributors.
- Access a large network of contacts. With a long history support businesses like yours, we have grown a large network of industry contacts that you can draw upon to help your go from strength to strength.
Award-winning and Accredited Legal Firm
- We are members of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL).
- We are accredited with the Law Society’s Personal Injury scheme.
- We’re award-winning and top-rated in Google, have a look at our Google reviews for your own peace of mind
Send us a message
“We provide clear solutions for your business legal needs”
What can we help you with?
Jason specialises in all aspects of commercial law including company and business sales and purchases, commercial contracts, company secretarial, partnerships, shareholder rights and much more.
Joshua Morley is a Trainee Solicitor currently in the Commercial and Corporate department and is based in the Lace Market office.
Billy advises businesses on a range of commercial and corporate issues and is happy to assist you with buying or selling businesses, corporate mergers and shareholder agreements
Millie Moreton is a paralegal in Rotheras commercial and dispute resolution departments and is based at our Lace Market office.