Personal Injury Solicitors Nottingham – We secure injury compensation for clients nationwide
Experiencing a personal injury can be physically and emotionally traumatic and affect your whole life, from your ability to work and carry out day to day tasks, to taking part in social activities. Our team of highly experienced personal injury lawyers can help you claim the compensation you deserve. How can we help you? Email our Personal Injury Team for a Free Claim AssessmentCall our Personal Injury Team
Our Personal Injury Lawyers Handle Every Claim with Sensitivity and Understanding
Whether you have been involved in an accident at work, a road traffic accident, or sustained injury as a result of a beauty procedure gone wrong, or a loved one has been injured in a care home, we may be able to help you claim compensation.
Do you need a Personal Injury Lawyer in Nottingham? Call us today to discuss your No Win No Fee claim 0115 852 5872 or email our team
At Rotheras, our Personal Injury team are dedicated to helping individuals and their families get their life back on track. Not only are we committed to getting justice and compensation for those who have been injured through no fault of their own, but we help you get access to other things that you might need, to aid your recovery, from medical care and ongoing support from rehabilitation services.
We understand that bringing a claim for compensation can seem overwhelming and stressful but our team are with you every step of the way, in order to guide and support you and get you the compensation you are entitled.
We would always advise making a claim as soon as possible after your accident, as this makes it easier to collate information and evidence to help support your claim. This often includes photographs of where the accident took place and what caused it, to details of witnesses that can be interviewed and any official records of the accident.
Why use Rotheras for Personal Injury claims?
We handle everything from straightforward cases to complex high-value claims.
We handle cases on a ‘no win, no fee’ basis. Click here to meet our experienced Personal Injury team.
- When you instruct us, you will be assigned a fully qualified member of the personal injury team, and provided with their direct contact details. They will deal with your case from initial instruction to completion and support you throughout the process.
- We will discuss your claim with you in detail, so we can be completely open and honest about the likely prospects of you winning your claim, as well as the level of compensation you may receive.
- You will be supported by us from start to finish and kept updated on the progress at all stages, so you know exactly what is happening with your case.
- Accident Solicitors based in Nottingham, we help individuals get the compensation they deserve for injuries that have occured through no fault of their own.
- We will travel to your home, or hospital if it is more convenient for you.
- We can help you in accessing any additional services you might require, from ongoing medical care, to rehabilitation treatment.
- We can try to arrange interim payments before settling your compensation claim, to ensure immediate care, or rehabilitation needs are met.
- We can assist you if you are making a claim on behalf of a child, or a family member, who no longer has mental capacity, or a family member, who passed away as a result of the accident.
- We are members of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL).
- We are accredited with the Law Society’s Personal Injury scheme.
- We’re award winning and top rated in Google, have a look at our Google reviews for your own piece of mind.
What can we help you with?
Head of Personal Injury
Rebecca Emeleus is Talent & Resourcing Partner and Head of the Personal Injury department at Rotheras. Rebecca has over 22 years’ experience of Personal Injury cases of all types including catastrophic injuries, aviation accidents and general aviation litigation.
Greg qualified as a solicitor in 2006 and has specialised in Personal Injury for more than 14 years. He acts for clients who have suffered life changing injuries. He specialises in cosmetic and clinical negligence claims.
Vicki takes on a wide range of personal injury cases including road traffic accidents, slips, trips and falls and accidents at work.
Chartered Legal Executive
Lindsey is a Chartered Legal Executive in the Personal Injury department at Rotheras and is based at our Lace Market Office.
Rebecca is a Senior Paralegal in the Personal Injury department at Rotheras and is based at our Lace Market Office
Restrictive Covenants: Can an existing restriction be modified?
Restrictive Covenants: Can an existing restriction prohibiting further development be modified by the courts if deemed reasonable?
Posted on 07/08/2020