What makes a Rotheras Paralegal?
For this role we are looking for a candidate who can liaise confidently with clients via phone and email, communicates effectively and possesses a high level of attention to detail.
This role is a fast-paced Paralegal role and the ideal candidate will be able to work under pressure and have excellent time management skills during a very busy period in conveyancing.
Previous experience of working in a conveyancing department is an advantage but not necessarily essential.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Deal with clients in person, taking instructions, advising and taking appropriate action
- Preparing documentation promptly and efficiently.
- Providing assistance to solicitors within a busy department
- Deal promptly and efficiently with all matters referred to you by the Solicitors and other appropriate fee earners from instruction to completion
- Liaising and updating clients, solicitors, estates agents and other relevant parties on file matters
- Carry out a variety of other administrative matters required by the Conveyancing Department
Skills, Experience and Attributes
- Educated to GCSE level, including Grade C or above (4 and above) in Maths and English or equivalent
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills
- Strong IT skills with experience of using Microsoft 365
- Proactive and excellent time management skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work well to meet tight deadlines
- Experience of having worked in a conveyancing department (Desirable)
What we offer
In return for your drive and hard work we will support your ideas, learning and career progression at all stages of your journey. We offer the potential to work in a flexible way and we offer a competitive salary in addition to:
- Bonus scheme
- Generous holiday allowance (Christmas Holiday closure- additional holidays given)
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance programme
- Cycle to work
- Nottingham BID card, discounts in shops and restaurants
- Active social committee
If you are up for the challenge and would like to be part of the team, please apply stating how you meet the criteria in a personal statement totalling no more than 1250 words along with your CV to email@example.com
We’re serious about our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility and we have a number of staff incentives and schemes to empower our staff and recognise their achievements, find out more here. As a firm we have been recognised for our commitment to staff development and community partnership work, through a number of awards and nominations. Sustainable working is also at the core of our firm ethos and we invite all of staff to get involved in this process.