Join our team – Personal Injury Lawyer
Are you looking to work towards becoming an integral part of a progressive firm whilst providing outstanding and proactive client service?
Who are we?
We are a well-established team within a multi-disciplined practise, handling a mixture of fast track and multi-track cases. As part of our exciting plan for expansion and growth we have recently brought in an experienced, highly regarded clinical negligence solicitor as part of our team and we are now looking to expand further. We are building on our existing strengths, digitising our work systems and looking to develop upon our excellent client care by appointing a Personal injury lawyer to join our team.
What we are looking for in a Personal Injury Lawyer:
You must be able to demonstrate detailed knowledge and technical expertise in managing a caseload of Claimant personal injury cases including (but not restricted to) EL, PL and RTA’s and have a minimum of 3 years PQE.
The successful candidate will need to be/possess:
- Self-motivated and expressing a keen interest in self-development in their own area of expertise/s
- Be able to show a track record of meeting deadlines and targets
- Excellent client care and building relationships with third parties and colleagues
- Strong ICT skills with experience of using Microsoft Office 365
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Previous experience of supervising others is preferred but not essential.
What we offer
In return for your drive and hard work we will support your ideas, learning and career progression at all stages of your journey. We offer the potential to work in a flexible way and we offer a competitive salary, in addition to:
- Excellent bonus scheme,
- Generous holiday allowance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme,
- Cycle to work scheme,
- Nottingham BID Card, discounts in shops and restaurants
- Active social committee with regualar staff socials
If you are up for the challenge and would like to be part of the team, please apply stating how you meet the criteria in a personal statement totalling no more than 1250 words along with your CV to Head of Department Rebecca Emeleus at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re serious about our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility and we have a number of staff incentives and schemes to empower our staff and recognise their achievements, find out more here. As a firm we have been recognised for our commitment to staff development and community partnership work, through a number of awards and nominations. Sustainable working is also at the core of our firm ethos and we invite all of staff to get involved in this process.