Are you looking to work towards becoming an integral part of a progressive firm whilst providing outstanding and proactive client service?
About Rotheras Solicitors
We are a well-established team possessing the Conveyancing Quality Scheme and Lexcel accreditations. We have wide ranging areas of expertise within a multi-disciplined practise providing a friendly and approachable service for our clients.
What we are looking for:
You must be able to demonstrate detailed knowledge and technical expertise in managing a caseload of freehold and leasehold properties, sales and purchases, re-mortgages, transfers of equity and shared ownerships.
The successful candidate will need to be:
- a solicitor, legal executive or licensed conveyancer
- ideally 3-5 years minimum PQE (or more)
- Self-motivated and expressing a keen interest in self-development in their own area of expertise/s
- effective in developing new work from existing clients and seek new clients for themselves and others
- Be able to show a track record of meeting deadlines and targets
- Excellent client care and building relationships with third parties and colleagues
- Strong ICT skills with experience of using Microsoft Office 365
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Previous experience of supervising others is preferred but not essential.
What we can offer you
In return for your drive and hard work we will support your ideas, learning and career progression at all stages of your journey. We offer the potential to work in a flexible way and we offer a competitive salary, in addition to:
- Excellent bonus scheme,
- Generous holiday allowance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme,
- Cycle to work scheme,
- Nottingham BID Card, discounts in shops and restaurants
- Active social committee with regualar staff socials
If you are up for the challenge and would like to be part of the team, please apply stating how you meet the criteria in a personal statement totalling no more than 1250 words along with your CV to Head of Department Rebecca Emeleus at email@example.com
We’re serious about our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility and we have a number of staff incentives and schemes to empower our staff and recognise their achievements, find out more here. As a firm we have been recognised for our commitment to staff development and community partnership work, through a number of awards and nominations. Sustainable working is also at the core of our firm ethos and we invite all of staff to get involved in this process.