At Rotheras we understand that our people are the key to the success of our business and we are looking for commercially aware, energetic and passionate individuals to join us.
Are you looking to work towards becoming an integral part of a progressive firm providing excellent client service and becoming a future expert in your chosen field?
It follows that our ideal candidate will have a minimum 2.1 degree, possess good communication skills, will be approachable and personable as well as being able to demonstrate that they understand our client’s needs. We also take pride in our friendly and collegiate ethos and so are looking for somebody who will work well within our teams. It is also preferable that candidates are either studying the LPC or have completed the LPC.
Trainee Solicitors career development at Rotheras
- You will be fully supported by the recruitment Partner – ongoing discussions/reviews take place not only at the start of your training contract but also throughout your seats with feedback throughout.
- We will encourage you to maximise your potential and explore your skills set within each seat and develop new ideas and initiatives.
- You will receive hands on practical experience working closely with Partners, Fee earners and Paralegals in each seat you undertake.
- You will be supported and encouraged to undertake business development opportunities.
What can we offer you?
Competitive salary, 25 days holiday per year, 5 days study leave per year, pension, 2 x life assurance, death in service, season ticket loans, cycle to work, childcare vouchers, active social committee, book club, other company events and socials.
How to apply for a Training Contract
It goes without saying in the covering letter we are looking for individuals who have researched us as a firm and our values and how your skills can match to our company’s ethos.
Also, within the covering letter we are looking for the following:
- A challenge you have faced
- Why the law?
- Why Rotheras?
If you believe you are this candidate, please submit your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 6thNovember 2020.
Assessments: Mid-late November 2020.
Find out more about who we are and what we do as a firm:
We’re serious about our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility and we have a number of staff incentives and schemes to empower our staff and recognise their achievements, find out more here. As a firm we have been recognised for our commitment to staff development and community partnership work, through a number of awards and nominations. Sustainable working is also at the core of our firm ethos and we invite all of staff to get involved in this process.